London's FEE FREE Mortgage Broker
London Mortgage Advice
Looking for a free mortgage advice and application service that is not tied to any lender?
- We offer mortgage advice free of cost, suggesting the lowest cost deal to suit your personal circumstances and then arrange the London mortgage services for you.
- We seek the best first time buyer mortgages and next time purchases
- We also handle remortgages, buy to let mortgages, let to buy, commercial, and mortgages for self-employed.
- Not tied to any one lender.
- A personal, confidential service, tailored to your individual needs – not subcontracted out to a third party
- Working for you, not the lender.
- Mortgages arranged in person or over the phone – on a Saturday or Sunday if required
- Saves you time and money – securing the best deal for you
- A fee-free broker service – no fee mortgage advice & application
- Recommended – “… he was fast, efficient and looked after my interests at all times …” “excellent advice…entirely trustworthy.” “…experience and knowledge shone through” “..made things hassle free” “..quick to respond throughout” “..a very professional and speedy service.”
Please scroll down the page to read all 15 client reviews in full.
Helping clients become first time buyers, move to new properties, raise cash, reduce monthly payments or generate regular incomes for over 20 years
Use our calculator to provide a guide to your potential purchase price based on your income and deposit
The figure given could be more than this but could be much less and is for guidance only. It does not take into account monthly payments on loans, credit cards and other credit payments that will continue after the mortgage starts. It also does not account for certain other committed expenditure items or relevant deductions that are shown on payslips It is important to speak to a mortgage broker/adviser for an accurate calculation depending on your individual circumstances
Use our online calculator to work out how much your monthly payments would be.
“Our fee comes from the mortgage lenders who pay us for introducing you to them. But you are under no obligation to use our services”
London Mortgage Advice Ltd - Free Free Independent Mortgage Broker
We will advise you, source the appropriate mortgage, submit it to the lender and then process the application through to completion without taking a fee from you.
We are able to offer you this service because the lender will pay us a fee for introducing you to them.
It is important for you to understand that this does not mean that we will recommend the lender that pays us the most commission.
On the contrary, we will recommend to you the best lender and the mortgage scheme that is most appropriate to your needs.
One of the cornerstones of the policy of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is to make sure that London Mortgage Advice Ltd treats its customers fairly.
We follow this policy and so you can be sure that when we recommend a product and lender to you, the mortgage scheme is the most competitive deal that we are able to arrange for you as a broker.
Not all mortgage advisers offer free advice. Some mortgage broker in London charge you a fee as well as taking the fee from the lender.
In offering free mortgage advice, we take our chances that you will stick with us and allow us to arrange the mortgage for you. But you are under no obligation to do so.
However, we are confident that you will appreciate the time and effort we have given to provide you with a first class service.
6 MYTH’s BUSTED! Mortgage Brokers v. Mortgage Bankers
Recently it has been observed that some people have fallaciously started to believe that mortgage bankers are considerably a better option…
6 Tips for Getting a Mortgage When Building Your Home
Dreaming about a new abode is not as easy as you think. It’s one of the most challenging experiences with many hidden risks as address; it is going to…
5 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Mortgage Broker
A lot of people go crazy with the idea of using a mortgage broker because they believe they will have to overspend their funds but there’s always one case…
Treating Customers Fairly
TCF Objectives Statement
Consumer Duty London Mortgage Advice Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and we offer advice on mortgage products. We are committed to Treating our Customers fairly and we recognize that we have a duty both to our customers and to our regulator, the FCA, to obtain a good outcome for you in our dealings with you Under this Consumer Duty, we are required to:
- act in the best interests of our customers and prioritize their needs over our own interests.
- ensure our communications with our customers are clear, fair and not misleading.
- deliver products and services that meet the needs of our customers and deliver fair outcomes.
We would hope that you will measure our success in providing you with our services against these criteria and that this will encourage you to return to us in the future and perhaps refer us on to other people you may know.
- Protect the interests of our customers at each stage of the product life cycle, from promotion right through to after sales service
- Meet as best we can the unique needs of each customer by offering a transparent, efficient and professional service, and constantly reviewing our service to identify areas for improvement
- In practical terms for the different areas of our business this means:
ensuring that promotional material is clear, compliant, jargon free and appropriately targeted
- Ensuring that we have thorough knowledge on all products we advise on or sell, understand who they are and aren’t suitable for, and are encouraged to challenge product providers where they spot inconsistencies, ambiguities or potential unfairness in the product literature or product features
- Operating sales remuneration systems which assure fairness to the customer as well as customer satisfaction, rather than only rewarding sales volumes
- Keeping detailed records of customer instructions and profile/attitude to risk, and of the advice and options given before, during and after a sale – to help ensure we treat customers fairly and can deal with any complaints that may arise swiftly and fairly
- Encouraging after sales contact with clients where appropriate to correct or improve on the service already offered
ensuring that customer complaints are assessed fairly, promptly and impartially, and in line with FSA deadlines and rules
improving to service following customer complaints – and monitoring the outcome
- Ensuring that we are kept up to date with relevant training in relation to competence, data protection and other matters directly affecting the quality of service offered to customers
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the principle of TCF
regularly monitoring and reporting on all of the above TCF activities as part of the company’s monthly statistics/MI, in order to assess TCF performance across the business and recommend changes where appropriate
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service that we provide, please write to us at the following address:6 Wakefield Road, London N11 2SU or call us on:0208 802 9030 or email us at:email@example.com We subscribe to the Financial Ombudsman Service Issue date 18 September 2008